|Job Type:||Full Time|
Snr Enablement Manager, Australia & New Zealand
Location(s): Sydney, Australia
This position reports to: Director, Enablement APJ
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Based in Sydney, the Snr Enablement Manager, Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) will be instrumental in understanding our existing solutions (both current and upcoming) and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our ANZ go-to-market organization. The Snr Enablement Manager, Australia & New Zealand will be responsible for giving our ANZ teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to better sell and demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, with experience in enablement, sales development and previous experience in assessing the needs of a go-to-market business to deliver meaningful enablement programs. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and training programs.
Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of other sales personnel.
What you get to do in this role:
- Proactively engage with the ANZ management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly enablement plan; create and maintain a local training calendar
- When developing plans, always think about the Partner and how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team
- Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address.
- Drive community and collaboration through the wider Enablement team
- Prioritize needs around 3rd party training and events, work to secure budget, plan and deliver events
- Participate in the creation and delivery of all enablement activities including Sales Kickoff and other enablement events
- Coach at the Manager and Director level
- Leverage assets from the global programs to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- Be maniacal about metrics and impact
- Build content and facilitate deliveries as appropriate
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree or equivalent
- Strong experience in training and enablement, ideally in technology organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced sales training and enablement programs
- Preferably experience working in a sales role
- Work with SMEs (both internal and external) to capture knowledge and real-world experience to be delivered within enablement initiatives and programs
- Determine the appropriate vehicles (training, tools, portals, resources, etc.) to deliver the desired outcomes
- Highly responsive to internal customer requests
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
- Positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to have fun
- Hands on experience and in depth understanding of virtualization, storage and data protection, security and/or cloud computing products will be a significant plus
- Understanding of what motivates your internal customer
- Ability to travel