This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced Advanced Scaffolders to join our talent pool for upcoming projects in Perth and the South West region.
To be considered for the role of an Advanced Scaffolder, you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- High risk licence – WP, DG, SA, RA, CN, LF
- White card
- Working at heights
- Confined space entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- Local work, allowing you to be home every night
- Potential short term and long-term work available
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractor
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No\: 239033
Unite with the very best,