- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
We are looking for a Data Scientist within the DnA team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
- Work with diverse stakeholders to identify their challenges with data that can be addressed using various Analysis techniques
- Be a part of a culture that focuses on delivering excellence for our clients and work with an awesome team of people to work with and access to cutting edge technologies
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you and encourages you to do what you love, in an environment that supports you
- Be involved in all aspects of the Project life-cycle, including Strategy, Road-Mapping, Architecture, Implementation and Development in order to gain maximum exposure to set you up for a successful consulting career
- Design Time series and ML models and build hybrid recommender system
- Developing an English to SQL converter for a major financial firm
- Build an analytic workbench in python
- Building data and Insights platforms
- Deep Learning Optimisation and Computer Vision
- Python and Pytorch experience
- Customising Object Detection Models
- Designing custom Classification and Reidentification Models
- Personally developed and experimented on your own Deep Learning models
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects