|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
Managing a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts, you'll coach and nurture play a key part in leading the Product Management function within Latitude Digital. You'll also be role modelling the use of agile and lean methodologies, as well as the importance of a customer-focused yet commercial mindset, using data and analytics to inform decision making. Your excellent relationship building skills will ensure the broader organisation is engaged, aligned and enthusiastic about the outcomes being produced.
- Draw on your knowledge of UX and Design principles to ensure a frictionless CX
- Support the Scrum Master to facilitate team cadences including showcases, sprint reviews and sprint planning
- Create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog via consultation across the organisation.
- Continuously refer to both qualitative and quantitative data to guide decision making.
- Define, forecast and measure financial and non-financial business benefits through a deep understanding of commercial drivers and value levers.
Let's talk about you!
You'll use your Product Management experience to help shape our product vision, roadmap and execution. Your deep understanding of both customer and business benefit will help you define and prioritise the team's backlog, while balancing stakeholder input and feedback. Your clear definition, forecasting, measurement and surfacing of customer and business value of initiatives/features is essential.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
We help people from all walks of life to shop and live better, and for our merchants to grow their businesses. The way people think about payments and money is changing, and we're part of that new wave. We want to open up the world of shopping and digital payments. We've set our sights on revolutionising how people borrow money - moving to an insight-led driven offer that helps our customers shop and live better!
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens.