|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have some great opportunities for motivated people to join our operations teams.
- Site Engineers
We are looking for hard working, team players who take pride in delivering quality work and are committed to placing health & safety above all else.
You will need:
- A genuine zest for working in construction
- Ability to work in a challenging environment on your own or in a team
- Strong communication, time management skills and initiative
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar industry, tertiary qualified
- Have a BE qualification or Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven practical experience in a contracting environment
- Leadership skills and a proven background in developing and mentoring younger engineers
- The ability to programme and plan work which includes interfaces with several different parties and work collaboratively
- Preparing site reports, proposals and impact assessments
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of the project
- Strong communication and relationship building especially with sub-contractors
- Reading designs mandatory and knowledge ability with CAD an advantage
- Experience and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Project and quality management systems
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, connect the dots and be innovative in your approach
- An understanding of HS&E processes and legislation in a project environment
This is a great time to join the Downer team!
If you have experience in these or similar roles we would love to hear from you. You can apply online and express your interest with reference number 567755.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.