|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role and tribe
At is core, this role is all about creating moments that matter for our customers. Providing the best possible outcome through insightful, seamless digital experiences. It's creating the right experience, at the right time through the most appropriate channel.
Our Digital Servicing Tribe contains multiple, persistent, cross-functional squads who are focused on ongoing missions and you will own the operation and support of their initiatives including ongoing iteration and measurement of value.
- Build the people, process and technology capabilities across digital servicing.
- Leverage and integrate enterprise architecture and service management methods for a consistent approach in our technology platforms for our enterprise.
- Report on the value delivered by the function, including ROI, revenue uplift and how key measures of productivity and capacity are improved over time.
- Lead and facilitate identification and delivery of reusable services, processes and technology.
Who are you?
Unrelenting with an exceptional interest and focus on customer outcomes. You'll need a stack of drive to support and accelerate the maturation of Digital Product Engineering and customer-led design capability.
- Proven people finder and builder. Recruit the best talent to design, development and implement online / mobile products and services
- Experience building and delivering products and services via mobile and web.
- Agilest with experience in delivering demonstratable outcomes
- We'll look for a pragmatic awareness of futuristic online and mobile experiences
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
We help people from all walks of life to shop and live better, and for our merchants to grow their businesses. The way people think about payments and money is changing, and we're part of that new wave. We want to open up the world of shopping and digital payments. We've set our sights on revolutionising how people borrow money - moving to an insight-led driven offer that helps our customers shop and live better!
We partner with Harvey Norman, Apple and JB Hi-Fi to name a few, to bring you great shopping experiences. We aspire to be our customers partner in finance and them create better money habits. We look after over 2.6 million customers across Australia and New Zealand with our products, be it LatitudePay, sales finance, credit cards, personal loans or motor loans.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens