|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
The Product Manager will support the development of the product strategy to maximise Risk Adjusted Income (RAI) of the Insurance product sets across Australia and New Zealand. Insurance product development and enhancement is key to the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth within our business. A deep understanding and shaping of the end to end customer experience are key pillar of this role. As the Product Manager, you will be tasked with development and execution of the insurance product strategy with consideration of new product development or the enhancement of existing products and services to meet the needs of our customers.
- Responsibility for the full range of product development activities for all Insurance portfolios across Australia and New Zealand for both cards and loans
- Perform financial analysis and financial modelling to create business cases on tactical and strategic product development opportunities, innovative practices and past experience
- Drive the best possible customer experience across the end to end processes for insurance products, applying relevant CX/UX design principles to ensure strong and sustainable improvement in experience
- Develop deep subject matter expertise, including analysis of the external market and competitive or regulatory environment as it relates to these products and customer trends
- Manage product compliance and audit processes to ensure that our products meet required compliance standards
- Lead Post Implementation Reviews for all major change activities to ensure that any business case benefits are realized and that further changes/enhancements are captured for future initiatives
Let's talk about you
You will have a deep understanding of Product Management, from research to ideation and inception all the way through to delivery. You are a strategic thinker and employ HCD thinking and a CX lens to everything you do.
Your influencing capabilities are your bread and butter, you know how to get a seat at the table with the ability to get buy-in to your vision and work with the right priority & focus all while effectively and clearly articulate complex concepts to stakeholders, including senior management.
- Deep Product Management experience within insurance, financial services or adjacent industries
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business discipline (e.g. Commerce, Marketing, Finance)
- Financial modelling skills, ability to identify revenue opportunities from various sources of data
- Good level of understanding of the regulatory environment, technical knowledge and subject matter expertise in insurance, financial services
- Well organised and able to effectively prioritise many competing demands and initiatives to deliver critical objectives
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. Yes we work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
As we open up this new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens