|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Security Operations Engineer to join our expanding team in APAC. This is an exciting new role, which supports and technically leads the CSL Information Security Program in the key areas of information threat detection, security operations, incident response and remediation and manage external security providers. Reporting to the Head of Cybersecurity & Risk (APAC) the focus of this senior position is to assist with improving threat detection, advanced correlation of SIEM, uplift CSL global security operations, contribute to security projects and participates in the development of other information security programs. This role will be based across 2 locations, 3 days at Broadmeadows and 2 days at Parkville.
You will be responsible for:
- Supports, assists and leads to improve the CSL Information Security Program within Australia Manufacturing and Automation systems and the Global CSL Enterprise Security Operations programs
- Be the technical SME for global security solutions with a core focus on APAC region
- Provide technical advice and consultation as an SME for various security projects
- Improve and uplift the CSL global security operations program and manage third party vendors
- Assist in improving and driving the global vulnerability management program including engaging with internal stakeholders at all levels of management
- Participates as an SME in the development, operations, and improvement of the advanced threat detection, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform, Advanced Endpoint protection, Web filtering, Email filtering, IPS/Next Gen Firewalls, MSSP processes and all related tools and processes
- Assist in continuous improvement of Information Security Management System
- Act as an SME and assist in scoping and execution of global CSL security programs and projects
- Be a key team member of CSL’s global security operations and incident response team providing support for various regions
In order to be successful you will possess:
- 4+ years of technical security experience within a cybersecurity operational capacity
- Experience in one or more of security technologies such as Symantec, Proofpoint, Zscaler, Palo Alto, Carbon Black, Nessus or similar EDR
- Experience in scoping and implementing security programs is highly desirable
- Ability to provide technical consultation, be the SME and strong stakeholder engagement
- Experience working within large, complex technical environment (desirable)
- Experience working in a controlled regulatory or manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Exposure working within a global matrix management organisation (desirable)
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team both locally and globally
Please submit an updated cover letter and CV. Applications close Friday 28 February 2020, at 5pm AEST.
Employment screening, including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience and stated qualifications, Australian working rights and other relevant checks form part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients' needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, inherited respiratory disease, and neurological disorders. The company's products are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation, burn treatment and to prevent haemolytic disease of the newborn.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 17,000 people, delivering its life-saving therapies to people in more than 60 countries. For more information visit www.cslbehring.com.au