|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
Responsible for developing operating plans for a region/line of business that optimise the use of resources and assets to meet customer demand.
- Develop competitive solutions for customer requests, flexible service offerings and corridor strategies that fit the business strategy.
- Investigate, develop and evaluate operational solutions for train services and supply chain improvement initiatives.
- Works with customers and external 3rd parties to ensure integrated and innovative supply chain planning occurs
- Ensure all master planning and capacity planning includes strategies for achieving safety standards.
- Prepare briefing papers and presentations on a range of logistics and operations planning issues.
- Support business integrated Operating Plan reviews and maintenance including changes to planning processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Support delivery of corporate productivity and business development programs and initiatives.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Service Delivery or Logistics Execution.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mathematics, Commerce or Engineering preferred.
- Deep local operating knowledge of line of business or region.
- Long term judgement skills to resolve diverse customer issues.
- Ability to work in a presales environment.
- High level of communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Proven strategic planning and analytics experience.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
To learn about us and our company values, visit www.aurizon.com.au
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZERO Harm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information on this position (reference 78761), please contact Jason on 08 9212 2568