|Job Type:||Full Time|
IS&T HSES Functional Consultant
- Shape the future of Rio Tinto’s HSES technology landscape
- Demonstrate your business process consulting skills by solving challenging and complex problems via people, process, technology and data enabled solutions.
- Work in a flexible work environment where people are valued and respected
- Located in Brisbane or Perth
About the role
We are looking for an HSES IT Functional Consultantto join our IS&T HSES team.
This role is a remarkable opportunity for an experienced technology professional with HSES expertise. Reporting to the IS&T Business Partner, HSES and Closure. You will be responsible for designing, improving and sustaining the HSES business processes and solution capabilities within Business Systems, across a broad range of HSES capability areas such as:
- Incident, Actions, Environmental management
- Front line worker safety enablement
- Process Safety Management
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Health and Hygiene
- Management of Change
- Permitting and Isolations
- Reporting and Analytics
- Master Data Management
- Integration with other areas in relation to the HSES requirement such as Asset Management, Human Resources, Group Risk and Processing Centre of Excellence
To be successfully considered for this role, you will:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in HSES business process and technology solution offerings including: Very high proficiency with the Enablon, Cority and SAP product suites
- Demonstrate strong cross functional integration capabilities
- Substantial experience working in a functional role within a global enterprise environment, and have completed at least three major implementations.
- Highly developed consulting skills, able to build rapport and influence at all levels of the organisation.
Desirable experience favourable for this role:
- Site operational experience
- HSES training and qualification
Where you will be working
Rio Tinto Information Systems and Technology supports systems and personnel in global locations with three primary hubs of operation. This role is based in Brisbane or Perth with key responsibilities for stakeholder engagement across the global enterprise.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organisation and fulfilling career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.