|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Water Projects team is seeking expressions of interest for a Quality Manager for Water and Wastewater construction projects.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager for Water and Wastewater projects and based in a Downer Sydney office, the Quality Manager will consistently apply Downer Integrated Management systems to the scope of the project, business support and project delivery activities. This is an office based Quality systems role and will suit someone who has strong site based QA experience in Construction who is seeking to move into a systems role or alternatively suit someone with solid quality management systems experience within Construction. Some aspects of the role include the following:
- Leading, managing, assessing and reporting on the project quality management processes and assist in the enhancements to design, construction and commercial outcomes
- Providing effective advice to project staff on the implementation of Project Plans, IMS and compliance with the contract requirements, relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice, ensuring Project Plans accurately reflect s Project’s business methods
- Implementing systems that support the achievement of policies, objectives and targets for quality and contract compliance on the project
- Conducting integrated management systems audit in line with Downer systems and processes
- Managing, recording and closing out non-conformances
- Generating reports and developing continuous improvement programs
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing integrated Quality Management Systems
- Experienced in conducting audits, keeping records and following up corrective actions
- Utilities Construction industry experience ideally in Water and Wastewater
- Extensive operational experience in the application of quality systems and principles and practical application of risk management principles
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and certified Lead Auditor
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.email@example.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.