|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your financial accounting skills? Do you love working within a dynamic and driven Finance team?
About this position
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the residential business. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor this role is responsible for ensuring customer payments are collected on time and accurately whilst validating and processing customer claims, discount & rebates. This role can be based in either Ingleburn or Moorabbin.
What it will mean for you
You will join a passionate division of ITW as well as a collaborative and skilled team. As an equal opportunity employer we are dedicated to providing a flexible and inclusive working environment where you will witness our enviable track record of internal career growth and progression.
Key Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer accounts are well managed and up to date. As well as:
- Closely monitor customer accounts and flag risks
- Assisting supervisor to complete month end AR close processes
- Supporting AR supervisor to identify process improvement in the responsibility area and to action on it
- Assisting AR supervisor to complete month end balance sheet reconciliations for related accounts on time and accurately
- Implementing credit control on customer accounts
- Ensuring timely follow-ups on payments and queries with customers
To be successful in this role you will have an understanding of the manufacturing accounting environment and have:
- The ability to demonstrate experience in accounts receivable roles
- The ability to demonstrate experience in manufacturing industries
- Intermediate Excel skills and ERP system exposure
- Thorough understanding of the accounting process
- A strong understanding of the AR month end closing processes
Other Desirable Qualities:
- Strong Team Player with the ability to work unsupervised
- 80/20 Team Player – able to prioritise tasks and drive simplicity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an efficient communicator
An awesome place to work
ITW is a Fortune 200 diversified manufacturing company that was founded on innovation and has continually grown on the strength of its customer commitment. For over 100 years, highly talented people at ITW businesses worldwide consistently drive our success through new products and customer-driven solutions.
The Residential Division is Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of fastener products and home to construction solutions across respected brands such as Buildex, Paslode and Pryda.
ITW is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies [ Link Removed ]