|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to deliver on project requirements for our Utilities Division that includes Gas and Water Services, based in 567 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, People and Culture, you will be supporting the Water and Gas Services businesses by actively assisting, coaching and facilitating the business leaders to manage HR requirements and to grow the business in line with their business goals. You will provide operational HR advice to the internal client groups and employees on HR policy and process and act as a trusted advisor to the business delivering professional and effective HR services, programs and activities.
- Demonstrated HR Advisor experience gained in Construction, ideally Gas or Water
- Building code knowledge will be an advantage
- Demonstrable and successful 'hands on' experience in a related human resources management / business partnering role, operating as an effective HR Business Partner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle, influence and understand challenging stakeholders and have the drive and tenacity to win them over
- Ability to build and maintain broad knowledge and understanding of construction business environment and strategies; translating these into specific HR strategy and value adding solutions.
- The capability to understand the IR landscape, legislation and to assist in negotiations of EBA’s will be an advantage
- Good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in conducting investigations, redundancies and handling sensitive situations
- Able to provide advice and support around performance management, diversity and inclusion and able to problem solve and identify solutions within blue and white collar workforce
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Zero Harm.
- Degree qualified or equivalent: Human Resources and/or Business.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven company with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Competitive remuneration is of offer depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.