|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
Working in the Remediation Analytics Tribe, the Risk Data Analyst is responsible for delivering quantitative analysis data to our regulators and providing analytic and data expertise to help Latitude manage our business risk effectively.
You will work as part of a small team to deliver remediation responses. Your work will be coordinated with a large group of stakeholders and subject matter experts across Conduct & Regulatory Risk & Remediation.
- Deliver data responses to regulators by leveraging you own technical skills to manipulate data
- Ensure the accuracy of data being provided
- Deliver analytics and data to enable Latitude to successfully manage our Business Risk Profile.
- Create data lineage documentation and ensure repeatability
Let's talk about you!
You are passionate about data and analytics, from reporting to predictive to statistics and everything in between. You have excellent stakeholder skills along with the ability to navigate complex environments to ensure the best outcomes. You consider yourself a logical thinker, strong analytical and mathematical skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong data manipulation and analytic skills, as well as commercial business acumen
- Strong SAS programming and SQL skills
- Experience in management of large datasets to ensure integrity, quality, accuracy of data for analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with proven capability to articulate and present complex information
- Experience dealing with regulatory bodies would be highly advantageous
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. Yes we work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better. As we open up this new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens