|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
We're ready to crank our new in-house Creative Lab up a gear. We need the expertise of a super organised, traffic loving, all round coordinator to help with the smooth running of our creative and content work.
- Traffic all work through the Creative Lab, whilst managing stakeholders from across the business.
- Review briefs, document requirements, help resource and capacity plan.
- Prioritise, negotiate trade-offs and manage timelines that are realistic and achievable.
- Expand the Creative Labs capability by continuous improvement, process organisation and generally making us more effective!
This is a new role in a new team so make it your own! There will be some ambiguity and changes as we flesh out our ways of working and operating rhythm so expect some adjustments to the role as we go along.
Let's talk about you!
A combination of traffic management experience in a digital agency or in-house studio will be helpful for us. You're empathetic, customer centric, know how to find answers and nothing is too much trouble.
- Organiser! Paperless workflow system experience. Trello, Jira (any previous traffic software experience would be awesome)
- Experienced in developing and managing, timelines, budgets, new processes and ways of working.
- Stakeholder engagement. You could be pulled in all directions in this role, so previous experience managing expectations and sometimes saying no is really important.
- A bit techy. We're a digital and tech driven business, so you'll be able to translate and understand, no need to code though.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. Yes we work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better. As we open up this new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens