|Job Type:||Full Time|
Enterprise Account Executive
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting Executive and CxO discussions
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software and development tools to large enterprise organizations in ANZ.
- Account management and new business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Provide ongoing communication and collaboration with extended sales team, partners and leadership
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.