|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Limited (ASX: CSL – Top 3 by market cap) has been at the forefront of biotherapeutics research and development for more than 100 years. CSL Behring and the collective group of CSL companies have a heritage of outstanding contributions to medicine and human health and is an Australian success story. CSL Behring Australia is undergoing extensive and positive change as we expand and grow. In addition to significantly contributing to Australia’s export economy, CSL Behring Australia has invested and continues to invest substantially locally that will support CSL’s global strategy. As CSL Behring evolves and due to an internal promotion, a position is available for a Senior Director, Finance. This is a key Australian leadership role responsible for financial planning of the Broadmeadows site and the Australian based corporate entities.
We’d like to speak with people with the following skills, experiences and education:
- Bachelor Degree Accounting, Finance or related discipline; CPA or CA Qualified with MBA preferred
- Have significant demonstrated experience with a multinational organisation preferably within a complex manufacturing environment including an international assignment
- Extensive experience in financial and management accounting, including statutory reporting
- Proven people leader and experience developing a strong team of finance professionals of various seniority
- Ability to communicate extremely well both orally and written. Develop relationships and be a strong voice with people at all levels and work in cross functional teams
- Possess strong commercial and business acumen and the ability to learn and understand a complex manufacturing business quickly with familiarity of micro-economic principles
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide full financial information and analysis regarding current and future state of the business. Sit within the Senior Australia Leadership Team (SALT) and support the SVP to make effective business decisions and drive financial results
- Lead and manage the Accounting Operations and Business Partnering Finance teams. Provide increasing focus on customer service both internally and externally, continuous improvement, and internal Finance KPI’s
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of the finance team. Put in place continuous improvement programs that add value to the local business and finance function. Continued focus on current improvement projects including upgrades to current systems already underway
- Oversee the development and administration of the capital expenditure planning and budgeting process including being a key member of the Broadmeadows Capital Assessment Group
- Maintain the reporting and control framework for statutory (AIFRS) and management accounts in compliance with AIFRS, CSL Group Accounting Policies and CSL Behring Guidelines and Procedures
- Continue to develop and review finance policies, procedures and work instructions that are consistent with group accounting and corporate procedures and policies. Lead and manage Finance digital transformation efforts collaborating with equivalent roles across Ops Sites and Global Finance. Manage Finance data analytics requirements and actively support global analytics initiatives
This is a key role for the CSL Behring Australia business and an Opportunity to be the key lead finance contact and sits within the Senior Australian Leadership Team. CSL provides attractive remuneration packages, free onsite parking, a Global Employee Share Plan, and Career Development Opportunities. Please include your application in one document. Applications close 7 February.