|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Journey Expert (CJE), works predominately within one or more squads. He/she will work together with other experts to achieve the squad’s purpose and have technical expertise and experience within Collections to contribute to all sprint events. This role has the responsibility of working as a Product owner for the implementation of Collection Platform. The Product Owner decides what is being worked on within a squad (in consultation with a Tribe Lead), is responsible for meeting the squad’s KPI’s (together with the squad) and decides what the key priorities are.
What are you going to do? You will
- Be responsible for the development, management and lifecycle of Retail products, services, channel delivery and processes within one or more of these areas.
- Represent the voice of the customer, have a strong vision as to how to attract and retain customers and focus on continuously improving the customer benefits ING is offering and the key moments of truth for customers.
- Act as business owner/Product Owner of product & services solutions of your squad including the Customer Value Propositions
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing effort, products, services, distribution policy and customer contact strategy for the various touch points, cost, price, interest rate policy and adjust wherever necessary
- Determine and formulate the business and product requirements for existing and new products and services within the legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Design strategy for products, channels, promotion, pricing, and product and process quality, track the squad’s progress
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- Experience working across the collection life cycle – Home Loan, Credit Card, Personal Loan and Transactional Accounts
- Has demonstrated depth of in the fundamentals of at least one of the following: product management, process or channel optimisation
- Tertiary qualifications at Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Demonstarted expereince in Hardship, debt sale and data alignment with 3rd party vendors
- High attention to detail and Fluency in all Microsoft Office tools – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping tools like visio and other tools like confluence
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)