- Variety of work and career development opportunities
Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
We are looking for a varying levels of experience within the Performance Improvement team in our Sydney office. These opportunities are available at Senior Consultant, Manager & Senior Manager level. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
We consult with clients across Asia-Pacific, advising on a broad range of strategic opportunities to ensure they anticipate and respond to rapidly changing consumer needs, transform efficiency and effectiveness for sustainable competitive advantage, effectively respond to regulatory changes and enhance their people capability and culture.
The team focuses on clients in the Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management sectors, and is known for its capability in delivering Operational Transformation enabled through operating model change, productivity improvement, cost reduction and simplification, automation (including robotics), process improvement, outsourcing and off-shoring.
- Help develop full scale operational and organisational transformations across our client’s finance and operations functions
- Prepare and deliver client proposals and other sales support materials
- Manage client stakeholder relationships
- Package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products
- Act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging your knowledge and experience to meet client problems.
- Ambition to develop a career at EY in advising Financial Services clients on operations transformation
- Relevant consulting experience within a professional services firm or a leading financial services organisation - Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance
- Operational improvement / cost optimisation / transformation experience, including an understanding of how change can be enabled through technology spanning some or all of the following areas\: operating model design, Lean & Six Sigma, process improvement, business requirements definition, business case design and financial baselining, project management, intelligent automation, human centred design, agile project working experience
- Ability to nurture and build client relationships with new and existing client organisations and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the role
- Exceptional communication, documentation, project management and presentation skills
- Demonstrable success within a high-performance professional services or corporate environment