- Acting as a first point of contact to people managers on employee relations matters
- Balancing commercial requirements and legal risks in providing proactive support for and case management of\:
- conduct matters
- employee ill health/mental health issues
- probation management
- performance management
- Delivering project management support and managing work-streams for key macro people processes such as annual compensation review, Global People Survey etc
- Participating in Asia Pacific and Global projects to ensure consistency and roll-out of macro Talent processes (as appropriate) in Oceania.
- Actively participating in projects to develop new processes and process improvements
Success will be measured through client satisfaction, meeting key service level agreements, accuracy and timeliness of delivered work, and managing risk and providing sound advice when managing employee relations cases.
- Degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- Demonstrates good knowledge of employment legislation
- Demonstrates ability to manage a number tasks according to business priority
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills given high volume of queries, projects and cases from a range of stakeholders
This role would suit a motivated HR professional who has 2-4 years of experience working in a similar Human Resource generalist or support role, and who wants to take their career to the next level within a highly dynamic and progressive Professional Services firm.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer\:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.