- Variety of work and career development opportunities
Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
We are looking for Senior Consultants and Managers with experience of credit and/ or treasury risk management to join the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) team in our Melbourne office.
As part of our growing FSRM practice, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll support the team develop its financial risk management capability and market offering to major clients in the banking and insurance sectors. You will help our client’s Risk, Treasury, and Finance functions tackle major risk and regulatory challenges and support improved and more efficient financial risk management practices.
As part of FSRM you will develop valuable relationships across the industry, work on high-profile engagements and clients, and develop your skills and expertise through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
- Support clients deliver improvements to credit, treasury, capital and liquidity risk management practices
- Identify key trends and issues in the above risk areas and help the team develop innovative client solutions and offerings
- Become a trusted subject matter expert in these areas and proactively collaborate across FSRM and other practices within EY
- Deliver projects to a high level of client satisfaction and develop long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Engagement management responsibilities, including budgeting, managing junior staff, client acceptance procedures
- 3-6 years’ experience in credit or treasury risk roles within a financial institution (preferably a bank), consulting firm or regulatory body
- Understanding of credit risk and/or treasury risk management processes (e.g. stress testing, ICAAP etc) and current industry challenges in these areas
- Knowledge and understanding of the prudential regulatory framework for capital, liquidity, and/or credit risk (e.g. APS 110, 210, 220)
- Experience supervising junior staff and managing stakeholders
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and lots of energy and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional/technical qualifications in financial risk management.
- Knowledge of international trends in credit/treasury risk management and regulation