|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the General Manager, Sustainability for Fund Management, the Property Sustainability Analyst will support all aspects of Lendlease's Australian Property business through financial and non-financial sustainability related research, data management, analysis and reporting in line with Lendlease's global mission and vision to be the leading provider of sustainable built environments.
The Analyst must have experience in environmental, business and/or financial analysis and reporting, and will work closely with Sustainability Managers within the business units of Fund Management and Development to interrogate energy, water and waste data to provide insights and drive smart, replicable and cost-effective solutions within their respective portfolios.
- Maximise the opportunity to integrate and embed sustainability across the Australian businesses.
- Leverage opportunities to improve operational efficiency in energy, water and waste based on sustainability financial and non-financial data.
- Supporting the development of, and compliance with, more effective sustainability processes to ensure that sustainability data collection, management and reporting is integrated into Australia Property operational business, particularly Finance.
- Ownership and monitoring of performance against Lendlease Property's Net Zero Carbon roadmap.
- Perform scenario and model analysis to provide insights for decision making into development projects (Solar, water management, etc).
- Oversight of the business' annual reporting obligations under the requirements of the National Greenhouse Energy Reporting Act.
- Preparation of business contributions to external reporting indices (NGERS, etc.) and external publications such as the website and shareholder report.
- Ownership of Fund Management Performance Indicators for GRESB reporting.
- Support the use of performance measurement tools for development projects to determine outcomes.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years' experience in a corporate or consultancy role.
- Experience/ accountability in data management, trending and analysis, and preferably sustainability performance reporting.
- Experience in integrating sustainability (or similar function) into strategic business operations.
- Experience in delivering initiatives within a corporation that has involved influencing and engaging cross functional and cross business stakeholders.
- Expertise in sustainability reporting systems including, but not limited to CR360, Dynamics, Oracle Environmental Accounting & Reporting (Ndevr) and other ICT products such as Envisi, Cloud Apps, Schneider Resource Advisor and/or Kinesis Corporate Reporting.
- Experience with GRESB reporting, specifically Performance Indicators and including GRESB asset-level reporting tools.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and other modelling tools (i.e) Tableau for analysis, review and reporting of sustainability data.