|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Role: GCP Developers
Job Title: GCP Technology Lead
Short Description: Business Analyst and Developers to deliver GCP product Designs.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver GCP product Designs.
- Plan, Configure, Deploy and Operate a cloud solution
- Deliver Proof of Concepts for new Solutions on Cloud
- Leading and delivering high quality, fit for purpose, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the GCP suite
- Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment /project.
- Experience in building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems on Public Cloud (Google Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and its impact on Pricing.
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Public Cloud (Google Cloud Platform).
- Proficient in a modern scripting language (preferably Python) for automation of build tasks.
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver
- Experience with Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow
- Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Github), build management and CI/CD tools (Concourse, Jenkins), and monitoring tools (App Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
- Unix/Linux power user
- Prefer Google Cloud Certified candidates.
- Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering.
- Should be team player - recognize and value the different perspectives and skills fellow team members bring
- Should have Customer focus - understanding the customer, define the problem, and develop solutions through their eyes
- Collaborative Approach - work closely with colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Problem solver - use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.