|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Role: IBM MDM Solution Designer
Job Title: IBM MDM Technology Lead
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver MDM product Designs.
- Defines the overall MDM solution architecture and sets technical direction,
- Defines component architecture, and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture
- Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project.
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDMS components
- Design and develop necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
- Confirms and Identifies Non-Functional Requirements; Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis;
- Oversees and coordinates Database Optimization;
- Hands-on implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions
- Hands-on usage of IBM MDM tools (i.e., InfoSphere MDM Server Data Model, Services Transaction Suite)
- Experience with advanced Platform Tuning
Experience with advanced architecture overview for Distributed or z-Series applications / Solution design
- Experience with advanced Java development / J2EE technologies
- Experience with large and complex data management projects
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS) / Java architecture
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Should be familiar with the various design and architectural patterns, of concurrency patterns in Java, reusable Java libraries.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
8+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in scripting (eg. Shell, python, Sql etc.) is an added advantage.
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with build framework and testing tools such as Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit and JMeter
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on DevOps and experience with Agile development methodology is good to have.
- Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering
- Should be team player - recognize and value the different perspectives and skills fellow team members bring
- Should have Customer focus - understanding the customer, define the problem, and develop solutions through their eyes
- Collaborative Approach - work closely with colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Problem solver - use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.