|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this newly created role you’ll be reporting to the Collections Analytics Manager to support the collections team by providing reporting analysis on an operational and portfolio level to ensure that the customer experience is optimised. You’ll get the opportunity to see the full breadth of the collections experience and provide recommendations and see the impact of your analysis for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing accurate reporting on all productivity metrics and workflow
- Use data tools to monitor operational efficiency and portfolio performance
- Act as the SME of the collections system data and support projects that arise as a result
- Work with the collection manager to build, implement and review collection strategy for arrears management, by using advanced data driven technology and skills.
- Review strategy , processes and practices to assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of collections operation, identify opportunities for process improvement and new strategies
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a reporting analyst
- Experience within a collections based environment
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL
- SAS experience
- Strong communication skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)