|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
In this role you will run the DR (Disaster Recovery) function to drive and deliver highly resilient and reliable technology services for NAB customers and colleagues.
- Disaster Recovery planning and test execution including scope management, stakeholder engagement, planning activities and co-ordination of test exercises.
- Ensure that DR Master Execution Plans are up to date and could be executed successfully in the event of a Disaster
- Performing root cause analysis on gaps in IT continuity capability and assist with development and rollout of remediation plans
- Confirm that IT Service Continuity requirements are introduced and implemented for technology projects as part of the operational readiness review process
- Influence the design and implementation of asset disaster recovery
- Work closely with nab teams and technology partners to ensure DR solutions are business aligned.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of cloud concepts (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good overall understanding across broad range of technology systems
- ITIL certification
- RSA Archer knowledge preferred
- Operational Experience and deep understanding of Service Management processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Enterprise risk and assurance skills essential
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.