|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney CBD Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role:
As a Dealer Support Officer, you will be responsible for efficiently processing all of the activities within the Dealer Service team. The Dealer Service team is responsible for delivering to agreed SLA’s to support the dealer finance products and you will relish in the opportunity to develop and maintain strong working relationships with dealers, sales and service teams to deliver on customer and business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Instil a prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient service culture to customers, dealers and partners during new business opportunities and processing
- Drive efficiency in operational processing and ensure objectives are met and regularly exceeded
- Work with dealers and other key stakeholders to complete application processing
- Manage dealer accounts to maintain availability of credit facilities and minimise arrears and potential losses across the portfolio
- Coordinate training delivery to sales and dealer service team in process and product changes
- Collaborate with field sales team on new business opportunities that present themselves as part of general operations management
- Ensure employment verification and credit references are completed
- Liaise with dealers on settlement deferral matters
- Handle general customer queries and resolve product or service problems when they arise.
To be successful in this role you will have proven customer service experience with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with working in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven customer service experience within the banking and finance industry
- Knowledge of the credit or dealer finance environment would be highly regarded
- The ability to work independently and solve problems to customer and business needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- The flexibility and willingness to learn variety of tasks across the team
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.