|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career
What will your typical day look like?
You will be responsible for delivering solid solutions to complex problems and work with our clients to provide consistent high-quality code, including:
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance-critical mobile applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium- to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
About the team:
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You live, love and breathe Mobile Development. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and are able to provide consistent, high-quality code. To be awesome in this role you will have:
- 2 - 3 years of proven, solid experience in native mobile application development - Android
- Ideally some experience building hybrid mobile applications - HTML / CSS / JS
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- You're a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Renoir from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!