|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great working environment and company culture
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Roles in concrete plants are fast paced and will require you to be a strong problem solver, process driven with a high level of attention to detail.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this offer:
- Based at our Orange Concrete Plant
- Fixed Tern Full Time
- Base hourly rate + Over time
About the role
Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the mixing, inspection and delivery of premixed concrete is carried out in a manner which promotes quality and reliability of the product.
- Experience driving heavy rigid trucks preferably in a built up environment
- Strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- HR (Heavy Rigid) license is essential
- Front end loader ticket would be very beneficial
- Construction White Card
- Previous experience in concrete industry is an advantageous
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication skills