|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers. The is a Karratha based position. You must be residential or willing to relocate.
About the role
As a key member of the Project team, you will report directly to the HSE Manager and your responsibilities will include\:
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Data entry of HSE documentation
- Maintain training matrix and records
- Provide general support and assistance to HSE team
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Significant administration experience, preferably in a site-based role
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes UGL right for you
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performing environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.