BMA’s Blackwater Mine is one of the largest coal mines in Queensland with an open strike length of around 86 kilometres (km), and the capacity to produce approximately 14 million tonnes of coking and thermal coal per annum. The prestrip operation uses the truck and shovel method to remove 18 million BCM per annum of overburden waste from four separate locations.
We are currently seeking experienced Production Operators at our Blackwater project in Queensland on a casual basis.
Reporting to Site Supervisors, you will be required to operate mobile plant equipment.
- Experience operating mobile mining equipment including Caterpillar 789, 795, 797 & Komatsu 930E trucks, dozers, graders and excavators
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated and reliable
- Hold a currently coal board / standard 11 (Desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Camp accommodation (including meals) or an attractive accommodation allowance
- Weekly consistent pay
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
Please note that all applications must be completed online and applications emailed directly will not be accepted.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Boxtel on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply