|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised administrator/weighbridge operator to join our Deer Park Quarry team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide administration support including Maximo order processing, weighbridge operation and other general administration duties as required.
- Manage reception at the quarry office including meet and greet, site inductions, couriers and mail handling;
- Raising purchase orders, work orders, compiling spreadsheets and reports;
- Purchasing, invoicing and maintenance of all purchasing records including invoicing and order tracking;
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks;
- Receive and inspect raw material deliveries;
- Handle COD sales including banking summaries and
- Prepare and process dockets.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Strong administration experience is essential;
- Previous experience in weighbridge role preferred, however, not essential;
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision and,
- Advanced computer skills along with well-developed organisation skills.
We offer employment stability, ongoing training & development. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees and contractors. If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online.