|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
In this role you will manage the build and support of NAB’s Disaster Recovery Management Tool (RSA Archer), to support the planning and testing of enterprise technology services. If you have experience in Disaster Recovery planning and test execution including scope management, stakeholder engagement, planning activities and co-ordination of test exercises we would like to hear from you.
- Maintain, support and build new feature in RSA Archer to support new testing requirements.
- Maintain cost, resilience and scaling of AMS infrastructure supporting RSA Archer
- Confirm that IT service Continuity requirements are introduced and implemented for technology projects as part of the operational readiness review process
- Influence the design and implementation of asset disaster recovery
- Work closely with nab teams and technology partners to ensure DR solutions are business aligned
- Performing root cause analysis on gaps in IT continuity capability and assist with development and rollout of remediation plans
What you will bring:
- Previous experience supporting enterprise technology systems.
- SQL Server and RSA Archer knowledge preferred
- Cloud knowledge required (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- ITIL certified
- Good overall understanding across broad range of technology systems
- Operational Experience and deep understanding of Service Management processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills and Enterprise risk and assurance experience
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.