|Job Type:||Full Time|
Regional Identity Management Director - Sydney
- Identity & Access Management
- Business Development
- Delivery Management
- People Development
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We are currently looking for a Identity Management Director to help shape the team, grow our capability, and deliver leading edge solutions for some of the largest and most advanced companies in the world. We help shape the business and technical requirements, producing technical and architecture designs that lead the way in the industry.
Your new role
You will lead the Identity & Access Management team in NSW, and contribute to growing the capability across Australia and New Zealand.
As the Identity Management Lead your role will:
- Strategy : Support and contribute to the development of a strategy and business plan for the National team
- Business Performance: be responsible for achieving revenue and sales targets in your Region
- Pre Sales : Lead bid responses and develop relationships internally and externally to drive Identity opportunities
- Resourcing : Lead local and national recruitment
- People & Culture : Be responsible for cultural care for the regional team, support training and help your team to succeed
- Alliances : Take ownership of strategic alliance partner relationships and go-to-market activities
- Identity & Access Management subject-matter-expert with over 10 years of IAM industry experience
- Understand emerging trends in IAM and demonstrate your ability to build capabilities to support future technology
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet revenue and sales targets in Identity & Access Management
- Have a reputation and passion for Delivery excellence
- Be able to motivate, support and lead a large, cross-functional, Technology Delivery team
What we offer you
The chance to build an industry-leading Identity capability in the region.
A direct career path to be part of the KPMG Global partnership.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.