|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you passionate about the role of learning in people’s careers?
- Do you want to help design and implement learning initiatives for some of Australia’s largest and most trusted companies?
- Do you love working with a diverse, high performing team in a fast-paced environment?
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our experienced team of People & Change Advisors work with government and commercial organisations to provide solutions and advice that hit the core of any organisation – people.
As organisations react to global trends and challenges, their ability to transform their workforces will be central to their ability to survive and grow. Our team help clients understand the impact of the megatrends on their business and people, and provide support and guidance in the following areas to help prepare for and respond to change: Transformational Change; Workforce Innovation and Transformation; Digital HR Transformation; Leadership & Learning; Corporate Affairs Advisory.
The vision of our People & Change team is to work with our clients to navigate complexity and build capability to improve outcomes and services for customers, stakeholders and communities.
We are looking for an Associate Director to join our Melbourne People & Change team with a focus on learning transformation, including design, build and delivery of learning solutions underpinned by technology.
This role will see you:
- Leading inspiring client engagements : You will work closely with our clients to help them understand the impact and opportunities associated with ensuring appropriate skills development for their employees. You will lead the design and delivery of innovative, creative learning initiatives, tailored to the client’s specific need and environment. This will include consideration of capability needs, imminent business changes (such as new systems, business offerings or change in business focus), professional development, leadership, technical and professional skills. You will analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills – engaging with client employees at all levels, up to mid-to-senior leaders.
- Developing, enhancing and integrating thought leadership : by leveraging data and research insights to inform learning design and delivery, including working with our partners to bring leading technology to our engagements. You will work in collaboration with colleagues across the national and global People & Change teams, as well as other service lines and sector groups to leverage the breadth of the firm’s expertise and innovation to provide the right solution for the client and inform KPMG’s methodology and approaches.
- Providing leadership and guidance to a high performing team : You will bring passion and deep expertise that positions you as an inspiring role model and leader within our team, assisting Partners in delivering excellence for our clients and great growth opportunities for junior colleagues. You will support the development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring, especially those with qualifications or interest in the organisational psychology space.
- With accountabilities for business growth and opportunity development : You will have responsibilities for developing and maintaining strong client relationships through the engagement delivery lifecycle, leading to repeat business and client advocacy, as well as active participation in business development.
This role will suit someone with significant professional experience who is looking to take a step into leadership of specialist teams, work alongside many of industry’s acknowledged leaders in their field and embark on an exciting career within management consulting.
The Associate Director role is a leadership role within KPMG, providing support to Directors and Partners, and guidance to our talented Manager, Senior Consultant and Consultant cohorts.
How are you Extraordinary?
We believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience will include:
- An undergraduate qualification and/or other qualifications in education, learning, training and assessment;
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience, or other external client-facing experience, in government and/or corporate organisations;
- Experience in building organisational capability in support of a transformation agenda;
- Experience leading teams of instructional designers and developers to deliver contemporary, blended learning outcomes;
- Experience in working with a variety of contemporary learning technologies, systems and platforms. Experience in scoping, configuring and deploying learning technologies is preferable;
- Experience in end-to-end project management, including commercial management, third party/sub-contractor management, contract negotiation and client management;
- Contemporary views on capability development and performance management and the ability to translate these into scalable delivery;
- Ability to take big ideas from concept through to delivery of new and sustainable business, with a commercial, entrepreneurial outlook;
- Have strong advisory, business development skills and client relationship skills, including confidence to drive proposals in a sales environment;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in simple English and without relying on jargon-heavy language; and
- Be a skilled and experienced people manager.
You should also be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain a government security clearance.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!