|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Security Intelligence Support team is leading the way in solving long standing problems through creating innovative solutions. Our support philosophy is to put the customer first. Join our world-class team of network and security experts and work with leading-edge technologies.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This position involves working with our customers, including some of the world’s top network and security experts. The candidate must be able to assist with advanced hardware, operating systems, tuning, scalability/performance, network integration issues and security incident analysis.
Our support group is involved in all aspects of customer interactions from pre-sales deployment design to upgrading and support of existing customers. Since our product line is the centre for all network traffic analysis and device logging, we require individuals who wish to be challenged technically by integrating our products with all major networking brand names. This position involves not only the regular support role but also assisting and mentoring team members through day to day technical leadership.
- Assist our customers in the deployment of Security Intelligence solutions by providing planning, implementation, configuration, and optimization services around the world.
- Provide technical engineering support, as part of our Technical Support Centre, in order to resolve customer issues by performing diagnostics, performance optimization, security incident analysis, solution/partner recommendations, and product knowledge transfer
- Perform proof of concept solution validation and complex issue reproduction while interfacing with engineering, product management, and quality assurance teams
- Work with customer account teams to ensure total customer satisfaction by representing our customers’ needs and requirements to product management and engineering
- Build software tools and training materials to assist our customers in expanding their deployment and knowledge base
- Design comprehensive security solutions to address a wide range of complexities, scales, and integration requirements
- Function as a key contributor to the knowledge management system technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
- English: Fluent
- Experience in Linux or UNIX Systems Administration
- Experience in Network Administration
- A passion for customer support
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in an additional language
- Previous experience supporting the QRadar Suite of Products.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Chinese/Mandarin language (oral and written communication)
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.