|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s Business Service Centre (BSC) delivers scalable finance-related services, leveraging the capability of our people, technology and standardised processes. The BSC payroll function has over 105 staff operating out of North Ryde NSW and Melbourne Vic. The BSC pays over 50,000 employees using SAP and Oracle Express HR. Our BSC people are at the centre of everything we do, and are critical to our ongoing success. We enjoy our work, and take pride in our culture of respect, inclusion, collaboration, achievement, growth and development.
As Downer’s Accounts Payable (AP) Account Management Officer , you will be accountable for the day to day delivery for all supplier statement reconciliation and resolution processes/procedures in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and key business objectives. This role will be offered as a 12 month fixed-term contract and is based in our St Kilda Rd office location.
This role is also responsible for :
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of key and critical supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of account issues within agreed timelines.
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment processing issues to facilitate timely and accurate payment of accounts to avoid operational disruption.
- Building and maintaining relationships with all BSC customers to enable efficient resolution of payment related issues (including building rapport with key business contacts, understanding any process exceptions, and working within the service level agreement).
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in AP within a large organisation, ideally having dealt with reconciliation and resolution activities.
- Experience in working with ERP systems and invoice management tools.
- Tertiary qualifications (Finance/related discipline) are desired but not essential.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Invoice Capture Management systems.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Procure to Pay processes.
With the ability to:
- Work effectively in a cohesive team environment.
- Clearly and effectively communicate information, both verbally and non-verbally.
- Effectively plan, prioritise and organise workload to ensure that individual and team KPI’s and goals are met.
- Understand, process and provide feedback in regard to customer requests/queries.
- Follow processes and possess attention to detail to ensure that work and data is of a high quality.
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued professional development and flexible working arrangements as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you!