|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Interested in a career beyond technology architecture, design, implementation or project management?
- Join a growing team with a focus on Technology and Digital
- Work with Australia's most respected Technology Advisory companies
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Technology Advisory team is growing with unprecedented demand to assist a broad range of industries with their Technology and Digital strategy and investment roadmaps, evolving their IT operating models and advising/assisting with major transformation programs. Our work sees us engaging with a range of senior stakeholders as well as analysing lower level requirements to construct appropriate strategies that span technology domains and business problems.
Our team consists of IT and Business professionals with a range of backgrounds from systems design, solution architecture and project delivery, to enterprise architecture, strategy development and operating model design. All with a single goal to help clients understand their problems and determine and deliver optimal solutions.
We are seeking expressions of interest to cater for our growing business. You may be coming from either an existing technology focused role or have an established background in management consulting. We are looking for exceptional people with a blend of skills from both technical to the critical emotional intelligence and client facing soft skills, with an appreciation for quality and delivering outcomes.
- To analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by structured thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills
- To assist with the development of KPMG service offerings across IT strategy, architecture, IT Service Management, IT Finance Management, infrastructure and IT Operating Model design
- To manage day to day engagements with client, vendor and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders from engineers to CxO
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders, and coaching and mentoring team members
- Demonstrated experience performing analysis and leading projects in two or more of the following disciplines:
- Architecture (enterprise, solution)
- Infrastructure (hybrid cloud, sourcing)
- Agile delivery methods (DevOps)
- Strategy development
- Operating model design and implementation
- IT Service Management
- IT Finance Management (TBM)
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity preferred
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!