|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Developers write code that is used by our customers to interact and working with the business, analysts, architects, UX and scrum masters to deliver high quality solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing solutions to the intended solution architecture for Digital.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Digital to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Working closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Providing input in the solution architecture direction of Digital by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Working under the direction of the Scrum Master and Digital Product Owners from a day to day perspective, with technical and career direction provided by the Customer Solutions Technical Lead
- Collaborating with all members of the agile development teams.
- Ensure to reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices.
High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
Strong development skills in:
- HTML5, CSS3
Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
5+ years of relevant experience in developing solutions for Digital products using the above capabilities
Experience using Jenkins, Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket highly desirable
Experience integrating solutions using RESTful interfaces, or experience with integrating with third party solutions
Understanding of security concepts including XSS, CSRF, and other OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and how to mitigate and avoid them
Experience in medium to large software development teams (more than 5-10 developers)
Experience using modern architecture techniques for software delivery including emergent design and building robust solutions.
Development skills in other languages highly regarded
Good understanding of agile processes including SCRUM
Good understanding of architectural patterns, test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin