This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, in a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced E&I Technicians to join a major WA shutdown project. You'll be working as part of our great team on a large Oil & Gas facility in the North West.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Electrical & Instrumentation trade certificates
- Previous experience working in instrumentation
- EEHA - Installation & Maintenance
- LVR/CPR certification
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Ongoing casual positions working on various projects
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via https\://passport.mypassglobal.com/role/838fca7d-27fd-4a82-af33-28a75ccff11d
Job Ref No\: 238948