|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s Business Service Centre (BSC) delivers scalable finance-related services, leveraging the capability of our people, technology and standardised processes. The BSC payroll function has over 105 staff operating out of North Ryde NSW and Melbourne Vic. The BSC pays over 50,000 employees using SAP and Oracle Express HR. Our BSC people are at the centre of everything we do, and are critical to our ongoing success. We enjoy our work, and take pride in our culture of respect, inclusion, collaboration, achievement, growth and development.
The primary responsibility of this role is for the timely and accurate setup and maintenance of employee records as well as process SAP Organisation structure maintenance in the Spotless Payroll Systems (SAP, Pay Global). This includes new employees, transfers and updates to employee details such as rate and grade changes and bank accounts. The role is also responsible for delivering segregation of duty responsibilities away from the payroll operational teams.
You will have:
- 3+ years payroll experience in a medium to large organisation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using SAP/ Spinifex payroll systems
- Exposure to multi EBA Payrolls/environments and high-volume payroll processing beneficial
- Able to work effectively in a cohesive team environment
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate information, both verbally and non-verbally
- Able to effectively plan, prioritise and organise workload to ensure that individual and team KPIs and goals are met
- Able to understand, process and provide feedback in regard to customer requests/queries
- Able to follow processes and possess attention to detail to ensure that work and data is of a high quality
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued professional development and flexible working arrangements as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Jess Roper for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org .