|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia’s largest organisations?
- Are you passionate about Digital Transformation?
- Do you embrace digital disruption?
- Are you convinced that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is fundamentally changing the way we live, work and relate to each other?
- Do you aspire to create the best customer experiences across Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)?
- Do you believe in creating powerful actionable insights from Data and Analytics?
- Do you want to work in a diverse and flexible working environment?
New digital technologies and disruptive business models mean many organisations are struggling to keep pace with the transformative changes required to drive growth and meet customer demands. KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services to help overcome this challenge.
By designing and implementing new fit-for-purpose operating models, KPMG Digital Delta helps organisations to reframe their business models, improve operational productivity, create the best customer experiences, and enhance employee collaboration. We bring together best practice knowledge and technology, along with deep expertise across all industries.
More specifically, we re-imagine and re-invent organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. We help organisations to embrace Digital Strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data, Analytics & Modelling, Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) and more.
We work with clients to:
- Formulate strategies that re-imagine organisations
- Harness innovation from the 4th industrial revolution
- Actioning insights from trusted data to consistently and quickly make clear decisions
- Build adaptive organisations
Thrive as a connected enterprise – front, middle and back office
Your new role
We are seeking a talented Strategy Consultant who is looking to take on some of the most complex and interesting business problems. The Strategy Consultant will work on a variety of clients bringing original thinking to the problem identification and strategy design experience. You will develop creative compelling strategies for our clients to use AI and emerging technology to transform their organisation and deliver business outcomes.
You will work proactively to:
- Craft compelling and innovative business strategies to solve client problems that are aligned to the Digital Delta value proposition and present to C-level clients.
- Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Engage with senior client stakeholders to understand their vision and to define and recommend valid and pragmatic Digital Delta strategies and solutions.
- Bring a strong business outcome sensibility and the confidence to articulate this to key senior stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
- Define the business case to secure funding for investment in Digital Delta strategies and solutions.
- Define the business capabilities, business services and information flows required to deliver the recommended Digital Delta strategies and solutions.
- Prescribe the program roadmaps to deliver target state solution designs encompassing business and technology needs.
- Deliver new business capabilities through the implementation of Digital Delta strategies and solutions.
- Transformational change leadership and sponsorship experience
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Digitally savvy with a passion for new technology
Be bold, creative, curious, intelligent and committed to the success of our clients and our team.
You bring to the role
- A proven ability to undertake the responsibilities and requirements of the role, as listed above.
- A sound understanding of digital technologies, analytics, information management and business process based solutions and the application of such solutions to deliver new business capabilities.
A proven ability to:
- Understand and define the value chain and competitive environment of a client’s business.
- Develop and articulate innovative strategies to C-suite stakeholders using emerging technology to deliver business outcomes and new business models.
- Build buy-in to business strategies.
- Develop the business case for investment in Digital Delta capabilities including the identification and quantification of business benefits.
- Conduct complex analysis and structured problem solving, resulting in pragmatic and executable recommendations to clients.
- Ability to manage your own time and of others effectively to meet client deadlines.
- Experience working within complex client environments across a range of industries and sectors.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to differentiate true business needs as opposed to user requests.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.