|Job Type:||Full Time|
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This strategic sales position requires an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals. It requires strategic thinking coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities.
- Primary point-of-contact for both account/(s) and existing NGINX account managers. Maintain contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Advocates for customers internally and balance the needs of the customer with the business needs of NGINX.
- Responsible for ensuring the success of our customers and managing their post-sales experience.
- Responsible for delivering results on KPIs including revenue retention and meet with customers regularly to communicate NGINX's values.
- Maintains a deep understanding of NGINX's solutions to lead value-added customer conversations, understand customer's needs, and translate these needs to internal teams.
- Acts as an internal escalation point for customer requests including but not limited to technical questions, contract questions, and other account related questions.
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Partners with internal and external teams and channels to develop creative technical solutions to improve NGINX´s footprint
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and is subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong negotiation and closing skills with proven ability in solution selling and presentation abilities
- Advanced client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Demonstrated selling skills in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize workload, develop and lead pipeline and forecasting
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
- Requires specialized knowledge in networking products, preferably those of F5
- 2+ years of direct work experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.