|Location:||Aus - NSW Regional, Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
As an Auto Electrician at Mount Pleasant you will not only perform general day to day service work, you will support the instillation and maintenance of the machine guidance technology. This is a great opportunity to advance your knowledge & Skills in this area.
Key Role Requirements:
- Perform general servicing, repair and maintenance on mobile mining equipment (Liebherr Excavators, Cat 793D Dump Trucks, Cat Dozers).
- Running data, power, radio and GPS antenna cables through bulkhead, panels and access both inside and outside production equipment compartments on heavy mining machinery
- Provide high quality installations including mountings, wiring and testing of equipment
- Ensure all activities are completed in a safe manner.
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician with post trade experience in the mining industry
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.