|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Looking for strong ServiceNow consultant with a client centric, consultative approach.
What will your typical day look like?
As a ServiceNow Consultant, you'll work with our internal functions to understand their business requirements support the exciting world of new product development. You'll collaborate with Business Analysts, Experience Strategists, Visual Designers, Developers and Testers to deliver an industry leading and innovative product where it's needed the most.
If you have the skills and experiences to overcome our clients' key challenges and have the ambition to become a leader in one or more of the following capability areas, please send your details through.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte's Technology, Strategy & Technology (TS&T) Team in Melbourne. Never expect a boring day in Technology Consulting. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Use knowledge of AngularJS/Bootstrap to work on ServiceNow portal
- Write/create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, UI Actions, ACL's, data policies, UI scripts.
- Work independently with customers on implementations services
- Troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues
- Build on current ServiceNow platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset
- Maintain current certifications, keep up to date on all Delta releases
Core Consulting Skills
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs
- Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load, meet project deadlines, and drive results
- Track record of managing risks and/or managing upwards effectively
- Capability to work effectively as part of an integrated team
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
- Advanced command of communication and analytical tools is preferred e.g. MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
Embracing people from different backgrounds and thinking styles is at the very core of Deloitte. We create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to be their best and achieve their full potential.
At Deloitte, the crux of our success lies in our intent to make a difference for our clients, our people and society. From day one, you are part of a community that measures our impact through the value we create, not by the hours we spend at our desk. So we put great thought into agile ways of working, knowing that people work best in different ways.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, please contact the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
Salary: $81,500 total package including superannuation