|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in strategy consulting, account planning, marketing research and/or marketing.
- Experience managing first and third-party research and tools.
- Experience developing influential stories grounded in consumer and industry insight.
- Industry expertise and understanding of customer value chain.
- Deep understanding of digital landscape, including digital marketing.
- Strong communication, project management, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You will work within the Google Automotive and CPG industry teams to define a strategy for partnering with the leaders of many of Australia’s largest organizations to build strong relationships and deliver results using Google’s platforms. Using a strategic approach, strong problem solving mindset and eagerness to get to the real issue, you’ll help your team identify and solve client and industry-wide problems. You’ll be an expert in developing powerful industry and consumer insights and turning them into compelling stories that inspire internal and external stakeholders to think differently.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop a unique point of view and narrative for Google and advocate within the industry.
- Lead strategic planning for the industry vertical, identifying the biggest client problems and opportunities for Google.
- Develop insights (qualitative/quantitative) using a variety of internal and external sources; in some cases leading consumer-focused primary research programs.
- Engage and influence senior internal and external relationships within the client and industry; build, customise and deliver solutions through the right forums (e.g. workshops, presentations, etc.) to achieve outcomes.
- Partner with the team to translate the strategy into action that will drive business outcomes for your Google team.