|Location:||Blackwater, Brisbane, Emerald, Gladstone Central, Kingaroy, Mackay, Moranbah, Mount Thorley, New South Wales, Rockhampton, Toowoomba|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Since 1972, Otraco has been recognised as the ‘go to’ supplier for OTR tyre management across Australia and now as the world’s leading provider of tyre management services to the mining industry, Otraco show no signs of slowing down. Operating at 60 mine sites, across 3 continents, we are responsible for over 50,000 earthmover tyre changes each year and as that number continues to grow, we need your help.
Are you an experienced Tyre Fitter with a desire to work for a company that puts your safety first and who provides an unparalleled working environment? If so, read on.
We currently have several vacancies for onsite Tyre Technicians across multiple regions; Bowen Basin, Gladstone, Hunter Valley, SEQ, and Orange.
As an on-site Tyre Technician, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Utilising your heavy-duty tyre fitting experience by performing maintenance on a range of tyres across the mining fleet
- Performing routine inspections and assessing wheel components to remain in service
- Entering data into our revolutionary tyre management system, Otracom
- Maintaining pressures and quality in accordance to site specifications
- Upholding our commitment to providing an excellent level of service to our clients
At Otraco we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We are looking for people with the following skills/experience:
- An understanding that safety is paramount and a commitment to abiding by site safety procedures and safe work practises
- A high level of initiative and situational awareness
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Heavy Tyre Fitting (AUR21913) would be advantageous though the following competency may be accepted as a minimum – Remove, inspect and fit earthmoving and OTR tyres (AURKTJ011 or RIISAM211D) or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience
- You must hold a valid and current unrestricted driving license
- You must hold a Forklift License
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive salary package with overtime available
- 5 weeks annual leave and paid personal leave entitlements
- Flexible work and roster arrangements
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and development
- A safe working environment and an employer committed to Zero Harm policies
- A professional, positive team atmosphere that encourages innovation and improvement
- A variety of other employee benefits
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, please apply today. For further information regarding this role, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that all applications must be completed online and applications emailed directly will not be accepted.