|Job Type:||Part Time|
Closing Date1 Mar 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleCustomer Service Consultant – Provide face to face support
At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday.
Our Central Support team are responsible for a coordinated approach in making sure we are equipped to provide world-class customer service. The diversity of our operation means there’s variety in your role and opportunity to be part of a team that is revolutionising our central support function. This growing team are providing face to face solutions and support to a variety of customers.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you'll be involved in:
- Providing a consistent and solid face to face customer service to both internal and external customers with the drive to improve current practices
- Working in a team that manage parcel delivery, perform workstation technology checks, meeting room checks (both technology & room setups) & locker audits
- Collaborating with multiple teams to deliver property, building, technology & administrative support while providing accurate & general information to internal staff
- Focus on continuous improvement – identify opportunities to simplify processes, automate and improve the employee experience
- Building a positive work environment with a cohesive team dedicated to supporting one another and delivering personalised solutions
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following:
- Energy, resilience and drive to be part of a team that is transforming into a world class central support function with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service
- Openness to share knowledge and identify ways to improve current processes while having a flexible mindset to adopt new technology and ways of working
- Proactive and inquisitive individual who has a consultative approach with an ability to customise training, partner with multiple teams on initiatives, identify building maintenance faults etc.
- Highly organised, good time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills with the capability to personalise your approach when necessary
You’ll have opportunities to expand your capability through a range of development experiences, like secondments, cross-company working groups, stretch projects, and various learning programs to help equip you with the right skills for the future.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex"