|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
- 18-weeks paid parental leave
Every single day with the Transfer Pricing team is filled with collaborative discussion and new challenges that motivates and excites us.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Director working within Transfer Pricing, you provide technical expertise, build strong client connections and the lead the team on a day-to-day basis. Specifically, you will be required to build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, and importantly to drive business growth by cultivating relationships with new clients, effectively running your own portfolio.
Some of the key responsibilities of our Directors include:
- Supporting Partners in managing & delivering complex client engagements across a diverse portfolio of multinational entities.
- Market-making / business development / recognising and developing new business opportunities in this growth orientated area
- Collaborating with clients to understand their complete transfer pricing needs, with a focus on providing the most impactful and meaningful solutions. You take on leadership roles within engagements and client accounts, maintain & build relationships at a senior level and demonstrate the ability to win your own work (with support).
- Managing the workflow and productivity of your team, with a focus on creating a high performance and client centric environment
- You are a recognisable role model and inspire others to embrace and live our purpose and values. You play a key coaching role to team members on engagements and more formally as a Career Coach
- Managing client relationships and tender processes
- Managing budgets and negotiating fees
About the team
Deloitte Tax is comprised of a wonderful mix of energetic personalities and deep expertise in tax. Advance your career with our driven division that excels in offering fully-integrated tax services to our clients based on their unique tax positions. Within this division our Transfer Pricing team has achieved consistent year on year growth providing interesting and challenging advisory support for our clients. This newly created position will support further growth in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A Commerce, Legal, Economics or other academic qualification
- Extensive knowledge of transfer pricing
- Preferably 8+ years` experience working within transfer pricing
- Experience working with global entities and in depth understanding of this client market
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Leticia Formosa from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!