|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About the role
No two days are the same as you collaborate with your client groups and talent team to deliver HR generalist support to our Sydney or Melbourne Consulting team. Whilst this is a generalist role there is a focus on Employee Relations and Remuneration Analysis along with the opportunity to also support national projects and help deliver employee life cycle experiences.
About the team
At Deloitte, we believe that our people make an impact that matters to our firm, our clients and the community. We play a meaningful role in recruiting and developing talented people that are the core of our business and its future. Constantly seeking to build the "only at Deloitte" employee experience by fostering an inclusive culture, we unlock our people's potential and maximise their opportunities. Join our team of talented and like-minded people to disrupt the industry and shape Deloitte's future workforce.
What impact have we made?
- Some of our proudest moments include being:
- Listed as one of Australia's most innovative HR teams
- HR Team of the Year (>1,000 employees)
- Most Popular Graduate & Internship Employer
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You will have:
- HR Business Partnering experience with a strong background managing Employee Relations (ER).
- Previous experience in remuneration analysis through experience in annual benchmarking and /or execution of annual remuneration reviews as an HR generalist
- Experience in delivering Human Resource programs, creating insights and value to business leaders preferred
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills to engage with a broad range of leaders
- Sound understanding of Australian Employment Legislation
- Experience of a fast paced and growth environment
- The ability to work in matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Strong capability on Excel including pivot tables, reporting, VLOOKUP and insights is essential
We create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!